Thursday, January 15, 2009

It's Just a Bump!


You have to admit... this is one cute kid! And you won't believe some of the cute and crazy stuff that comes out of her mouth. Let me tell you the story of what happened just the other morning for example...

Reagan and I are brushing our teeth, when she suddenly exclaims: "Mommy! Oh my gosh! What is that?"

Me, with no clue what she is talking about, but a bit concerned from the tone of her voice: "What, honey?"

"That!" She says as she jabs her finger into my chin. "Mommy, you've got a booby on your chin!"

Well, at least now I know what she is talking about. I already knew that I had the queen mother of all zits on my chin. Lucky me! I try to explain this to her...

"No, honey. It's not a boo-boo. It's just a bump. Mommy sometimes gets bumps on her face."

Her response: "It's not a boo-boo, mommy. It's a booby."

Me, as I try to contain my laugher:
"No babe. It's just a bump!"

Seriously! A booby? I didn't think it was THAT big!

1 comment:

Emily said...

tiffany, your little reagan is PRECIOUS and that is too funny! thanks for your comments on my blog, too. i am soooo behind on blogging..i'll catch up soon!